Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Knicks

3 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Pretty upset Bamba didn't get even 25 mpg against the least talented team in the league.

Fouls again. 

This wasn't a good game from him despite the garbage time stat line. 

Also, it's funny Fournier only got 19 minutes. Unrelated but I just saw that. 

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

6 games since our last embarrassing effort. That's something. Not enough to convince me we won't backslide yet but it's something. 

Not to be too negative here but they will in fact backslide tomorrow night versus Washington. Wall will be hungry for payback. I smell a 14 point loss tomorrow night unfortunately.

• Downvote 3

37 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Not to be too negative here but they will in fact backslide tomorrow night versus Washington. Wall will be hungry for payback. I smell a 14 point loss tomorrow night unfortunately.

Can you really say "not to be too negative" when that's literally your only talking point?

55 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

6 games since our last embarrassing effort. That's something. Not enough to convince me we won't backslide yet but it's something. 

Agreed.  I remain optimistic for this season.  Of course, we've started off strong for several seasons and then collapsed, but I think there's a solid chance that won't happen this year.  I really like the effect Clifford seems to be having on these guys so far.

Biggest risk at this point is injuries.  Isaac rehabbed his ankle the entire summer and couldn't even make it through the preseason before the ankle problem resurfaced.  Gordon hopefully won't be out long.  Add another injury or two and we could be in trouble.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Agreed.  I remain optimistic for this season.  Of course, we've started off strong for several seasons and then collapsed, but I think there's a solid chance that won't happen this year.  I really like the effect Clifford seems to be having on these guys so far.

Biggest risk at this point is injuries.  Isaac rehabbed his ankle the entire summer and couldn't even make it through the preseason before the ankle problem resurfaced.  Gordon hopefully won't be out long.  Add another injury or two and we could be in trouble.

Steph had ankle injuries in his rookie deal before he got the extension.

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

I'm liking Clifford too. He seems to be intolerant of bullshhh. I kinda like the way he's called out our guys.

I agree that I'm not getting overly hopeful. We've been stronger than this before, and collapsed way harder. I just enjoy the wins when we get them.

• Upvote 1

Couldn't watch the game because my wi-fi was acting up. I think we have a real shot at the playoffs, even if I'm not in love with our roster. The East is absolute garbage, and even Detroit (who's ahead of us by a little) should collapse due to having no shooters. Brooklyn has a worse record than they should, though. They're a nice team