Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

Hey guys I don't know if you noticed but that's 3 games we won that we would have lost in years past. Our growing ability to overcome runs is getting better and better. Before a team would go on a run in the 3rd and the game would be over before the 4th even began. This may be the first real positive improvement I have seen from this team in years. Hopefully we have some exciting times ahead of us. 

How are we feeling after this win? Personally still feeling 50/50. Part of it was a good game and some players stepped up, but at the same time the team has games where they look like one of the worst teams 2 out of the 4 quarters. This team is inconsistent and I’m trying to figure out just which team we truly are.

50 minutes ago, Captain said:

How are we feeling after this win? Personally still feeling 50/50. Part of it was a good game and some players stepped up, but at the same time the team has games where they look like one of the worst teams 2 out of the 4 quarters. This team is inconsistent and I’m trying to figure out just which team we truly are.

Neither yet, I think. That’s the issue with rebuilds. The team can end up either way. This is where coaching and player development will make all the difference. A lot of what will define this team moving forward will happen on the practice floor.

8 hours ago, Captain said:

There's still the possibility of a collapse but I said earlier that we should go 4-4 in the 8 games after Milwaukee and we're currently 3-3

25 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I see Brooks getting fired; you can’t have that kind of talent and play like that; it’s completely unacceptable.

The chemistry on that team is awful. I don’t think Wall and Beal like each other, Porter looks disengaged, and Dwight is Dwight.