Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs wizards

3 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Folks this is another one of those games that should actually count as a loss. To surrender another 25 point lead. Clearly that won't come close to getting it done on any level. The win is nice and all, but they need to get it in gear.

Oh stop

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

This is normal. Wall and Beal aren't garbage. They went to ISO ball and our guards couldn't stop them. 

The entire game was runs. They started with a run. We responded with a bigger one. They responded. We responded. They responded. We finished on a run. 

Normal or not to me being up 25 midway through the 3rd quarter and just scraping a win is concerning. We all feel the tide shifting. I am glad to see the progress in winning these close 1s. Like we did @ Spurs and now again tonight. Would be even more progress to blow teams away.

In saying that yes Wall and Beal are top class players iso / 1 on 1 etc.

Not trying to be negative at all. Happy we won hopefully we can kick on and win in New York

3 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Folks this is another one of those games that should actually count as a loss. To surrender another 25 point lead. Clearly that won't come close to getting it done on any level. The win is nice and all, but they need to get it in gear.

Whatever negative Nancy.... We've got a lot improve on as we continue to try and grow as a team, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. I just wish Isaac could stay on the floor.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We all know that we can't stop JWall when he gets a head of steam plus we all know that Washington is a better team then they've shown to start the year.

Yeah individually they are a good team. John wall i love as a player and would love to have him

But seeing that 25 point dwindle down to 4 points was a concern. You just know its coming. I can't wait until we put teams away and it is less stress haha

Progress tho... Happy days

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Normal or not to me being up 25 midway through the 3rd quarter and just scraping a win is concerning. We all feel the tide shifting. I am glad to see the progress in winning these close 1s. Like we did @ Spurs and now again tonight. Would be even more progress to blow teams away.

In saying that yes Wall and Beal are top class players iso / 1 on 1 etc.

Not trying to be negative at all. Happy we won hopefully we can kick on and win in New York

Yeah. I'd be more concerned if we just survived. We didn't. We responded by going on a 11-3 run to close out the game. That's the difference in a "bad win" and a normal game

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Oh stop

Surely you can't be totally satisfied with this win tonight ? After all the expectations are supposed to be higher for the Magic this season. With that being said it is a major concern to keep surrendering huge leads game after game. Just stating the obvious here that they need to clean a lot of things up if they hope to be a contender.

• Downvote 1

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. I'd be more concerned if we just survived. We didn't. We responded by going on a 11-3 run to close out the game. That's the difference in a "bad win" and a normal game

Thank you. I'm actually quite impressed that Cliff has certain guys playing better defense then they have in years past. People seem to forget that Washington has beaten us at home in 8 of the last 10 games that we've played here.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

I kind of see it as we did survive but more slightly more comfortable i guess. Like i said progress definitely and it is nice to see as the Wizards have had our number quite a lot in the last few seasons.

Was impressed with Mo massively. 

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah individually they are a good team. John wall i love as a player and would love to have him

But seeing that 25 point dwindle down to 4 points was a concern. You just know its coming. I can't wait until we put teams away and it is less stress haha

Progress tho... Happy days

They actually got the lead down to 1. To put teams away you need to have that focus and killer instinct. This team doesn't have that right now. Hopefully in time they will.

• Downvote 1

Great job.  The wizards were getting quite cocky during their climb.  DJ Augustin **** it down.