Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Pistons

3 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

Jerian also really needs to watch Bamba roll, he's missed out on at least two easy ones.

We somehow don’t have one player capable of throwing a PnR lob to someone with almost an 8 foot wingspan. How can that be? 

EDIT: Not exaggerating, I don’t think he has scored off a lob yet this year. 

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s amazing how garbage the second unit is when you replace AG with Martin. Goes from one of the best lineups in the league to one of the worst.

Just a wee bit over exaggerated there.... Martin's been decent, but I agree with other posters that we're not seeing any decent PnR play with Grant in there.

3 minutes ago, ML6 said:

We somehow don’t have one player capable of throwing a PnR lob to someone with almost an 8 foot wingspan. How can that be? 

Mario just missed his calling

2 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I understand he's a developing rookie and Clifford isn't going to draw up plays for him but the past few PnRs he's been on the weak side of his defender to where he'd score easily. Instead Grant continues to dribble and draw a double team and have to pass out to the top.

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

I was thinking the same thing. Incredible we can’t get him on a Lob. Embarrassing really.  

Do these movement fouls really improve the product? For any benefit to improving scoring, I feel like it comes with the major downside of breaking up the game by forcing free throws.

No clue if there is a way to see how often or how soon teams are getting into the bonus but that would be interesting.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

You still simply just can’t play Vucevic against good, athletic Centers. We’re on our 5th Coach to coach him and none of them have figured it out.

Vuch mentally checks out when he sees Drummond is next up on the schedule.