Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Pistons

7 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I saw Mo a step late on about 5 different occasions. Bad positioning. Bad rotating. Not lazy. Lazy is not moving at all. 

Taking a half a step way too late when his head was turned that way much earlier is called lazy in my book. Protect the damn rim! should be his number one job. Either he is lazy, utterly lost or has low motor. Definitely not a high one. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Taking a half a step way too late when his head was turned that way much earlier is called lazy in my book. Protect the damn rim! should be his number one job. Either he is lazy, utterly lost or has low motor. Definitely not a high one. 

I saw the same thing, like he was caught watching on several occasions. I think it’s fixable. 

36 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I saw the same thing, like he was caught watching on several occasions. I think it’s fixable. 

He’s 20 and playing in his 11th nba game. Yes it’s fixable. 

10 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I'm with you. I don't get this praise Clifford is getting for the post game presser. Do your job during the game. If a player did the same thing we would be killing him. Stop running your mouth and do your job!

The team has a stretch of 8 games in 13 nights.  Last nights game was the 3rd in 4 nights.  He has to think about the big picture as he rotates players in and out,  not just focus on one game.  Getting the starters injured or exhausted by playing them too many minutes will not help us overall, even if it might help in one game.  He is right to hold the bench to a standard of expecting them to play reasonable basketball.  The answer is not to keep the starters in 48 minutes.

26 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

The team has a stretch of 8 games in 13 nights.  Last nights game was the 3rd in 4 nights.  He has to think about the big picture as he rotates players in and out,  not just focus on one game.  Getting the starters injured or exhausted by playing them too many minutes will not help us overall, even if it might help in one game.  He is right to hold the bench to a standard of expecting them to play reasonable basketball.  The answer is not to keep the starters in 48 minutes.

That makes no sense. So you're saying lose one game for the sake of rest so we can win the other? Not to mention none of the starters played more than 34 mins. As I said earlier imagine if he would of pulled the bench or a portion of it keeping Ross in 2 mins earlier. Could of been a different outcome. Of course he should hold the bench to a standard that's my entire point. If you aren't playing well you should sit especially when you play poorly for so long at the end of a close game. Injuries and all of that will happen regardless. You take it game by game and take whatever comes with it. I am not advocating he play guys 35+ nightly but there are times when it needs to be done. Last night was one of those times.

I like Clifford and think he has be great thus far. One mistake. Just hope you doesn't make it again. 

I'm normally on team rest but there's no reason you couldn't have played the starters 34 minutes. 

I think it's just early in the season and he's trying to let guys work through their issues

On 11/8/2018 at 9:09 AM, ?4thewin said:

Bamba wasn't lazy. He was out of position. Those are separate things. 

We need to stop creating malicious characteristics with players for no reason. The other day Fournier had an attitude problem because he was facing the wrong direction after he made a game winner. Today Bamba is lazy because he was a few steps behind on several plays.

It's getting kind of ridiculous. 

You hit the nail on the head. I think people are just looking into these things to much.