Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Pistons

2 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Jeff Turner said in an earlier broadcast that he thinks this team will win 40 game this year. Do you folks see that happening ?

Hard no. You gotta understand it’s his job to say that though. He can’t get on the air first week of the year and day we’re winning 30 games tops. That’s bad for business. 

13 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

And put in who?

The starters have to sit at some point. I guess he could have just extended their minutes some on a night like this when the bench is obvious garbage. But nba coaches these days seem entirely set on their rotations and rarely stray from them. 

That's exactly who you put in. How else are these guys going to know they simply can't come out and play like that? Their has to be some sort of reprimand during the game. That press conference **** means nothing if these guys get to come out next game and play the same minutes making the same mistakes. I'm old school. If you aren't getting the job done I'll put someone in who will or at least will give the effort I expect. 

Imagine what 2-3 minutes less of the bench playing mind way through the 4th would have done. Playing 34-37 minutes isn't that big of a deal as long as it isn't a constant thing. 

I feel like there’s something going on with Simmons off the court. He’s missed a few games for personal reasons and he has never been this bad before in his career. 

Worst part of this loss is we wasted a good DJ game.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I feel like there’s something going on with Simmons off the court. He’s missed a few games for personal reasons and he has never been this bad before in his career. 

I agree about Simmons. Something is off. Just hope it's not a bad apple kind of a deal.

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

And a great Fournier game. 

5 minutes ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Currently constructed and with no significant changes made to the team at any point how many games do you folks see this Magic team winning this year ?

Around 30 

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I really liked his presser.  He specifically said that you can't focus on a few positives every time you lose.  You have to hold them responsible for losing.  I thought he was right on target.  I'm still hopeful that we have a strong showing this year.  As bad as the second unit was, and they were terrible, we were competitive.

I like how Clifford is raising the bar for all the players.  No more moral victories.  No more focus on tanking.  No more coasting. You play hard and smart or he calls you out - about time.

Gotta get this team to a different mindset.  This is a great time to start doing that, and maybe Clifford is the guy who will lead that change.

8 hours ago, SameStoryDifferentYear said:

Currently constructed and with no significant changes made to the team at any point how many games do you folks see this Magic team winning this year ?

My prediction for the year was 38. Right on the treadmill