Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Cavs

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

It must have killed you guys. I checked just after half and saw "magic up 9 or whatever, Gordon tip dunk to get 18 points" and thought "at least we're handling things ok". 

Then I checked again at the beginning of the fourth and saw the stats and saw Gordon with pretty much the exact same stat line as before and Fournier at like 2-12 shooting. 

Figured this place would have melted down. 

Still afraid to check a few pages back. 

Yeah, it got ugly there for a second. Our 11 point halftime lead turned in to a 5 point 3rd quarter deficit super quick. JR was on fire, Thompson was getting every rebound. Without T-Ross, we lose this game. I love his play this year 

Yea the FH levels (Fournier Hate) we’re at an all-time high on here.

He hit a couple big 3’s late in the fourth which brought the FH levels down some but then he missed the second free throw that would have put us up 1 with 13 seconds left thus raising the FH levels back to an all time high. 

But he then hit that game winner which bought him at least 48 hours until the FH level rises again. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Yea the FH levels (Fournier Hate) we’re at an all-time high on here.

He hit a couple big 3’s late in the fourth which brought the FH levels down some but then he missed the second free throw that would have put us up 1 with 13 seconds left thus raising the FH levels back to an all time high. 

But he then hit that game winner which bought him at least 48 hours until the FH level rises again. 

Well that's because Fournier basically sucks. His attitude is cancerous for the younger players when he's unhappy. I'm also getting a little tired of JSimms becoming a black hole when he gets the ball. We need a lot more ball movement as well as player movement without the ball.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

hahaha...... Agreed. He apparently hasn't payed much attention to us for the past 5 to 6 years.

In his defense, he probably thinks all the teams in the NBA are tied.

• Upvote 1

I never mind a win but that was pure "Magic" or pure "Cavalier" incompetence plus a little poor refereeing at the end.  How does anyone at that level being up by 3 (100-97) with less than 24 seconds less (with the ball) throw that ball away?  Not just throw tha ball away but pass it behind your streaking teammate? Incredible! And then foul the oppossing player?  Double Incredible!  Happens maybe 1 out of 100 times.  Then at 100-99 on Cleveland's 1/2 court inbound play I counted not one but two Magic fouls not called.  Finally on the reversed out of bounds call I think they got that right but I also think they missed Gordon fouling Hill on the arm to makie it go out of bounds.  And they reviewed that and still missed it.  A comedy of errors=a win.  Almost looked like the Cavs are in tanking mode already.  lol!

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

Something has to be adjusted with the DJ-Vooch PnR coverage. It’s one thing when Kemba or Lillard are eviscerating it, but it’s quite another when George Hill figures it out and tortures you. 

It is beyond awful. 

Man, I really couldn't care less if we won or lost with this squad. Epic choke job by the Cavs who had no business being ahead in our building.

Simmons and Grant being featured makes my blood boil, and the starting lineup is as boring as it gets.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I think I'm glad I missed this. Would have been bad for my health

Very, I’m 21 and already have a bad hairline(not Fournier bad), but this game sped up that process by a year or 2 at least. 

We can't take much from this game as we actually had no business winning. 

I will say the last two games are games we lose last year. The ability to hold on or overcome adversity has escaped this team for years. The fact that we found a way to win both does say something.