Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Spurs

When the ball moved and found AG for an open three, he looked solid. When he initiated offense with his post ups, he looked solid. When he tried to play hero ball with the odd pull up three or feet shuffling before dribbling, he looked bad. I hope we continue to learn the good and bad of how to put our players in positions to succeed.

Finished the game a while after it finished. Loved the ball movement and more importantly the shot distribution. Over the years a lot of our problems has been effort. That wasn't the case today. In my opinion games like these don't tell us much as everything seemed to go our way. We did face a bit of adversity during the big comeback from the Spurs and I think that is a game we would have squandered in years past. So that is a plus. The real test will be how we come out tomorrow. That is a game we can draw something substantial from. 

We looked engaged from the start with great ball movement and Gordon being more involved. I won't make any predictions because this team has been capable of the best and the worst. Just take it one game at a time, I guess

I was prepared to take blame for the loss when we started falling apart towards the end. As soon as I texted my buddy “see, the magic started 6-2 last year and went on a big losing streak after, now we start 2-6 and go on a win streak”. Not even 30 seconds later the spurs went on their run, lol. 

Glad we got that win though.