Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Man. Just like I was saying during the game the attitude was awful in person. The body language was awful in person. The way certain players, mainly AG & Fournier from my observations, would walk to the beach after being subbed out was awful. 

Clifford has his work cutout for him. He even said he underestimated the damage that has been done to these current players. I’ve seen nothing in the post-Dwight era that makes me think this current roster will find the mental fortitude to turn things around. This thing will spiral. The good news is after SA the schedule gets incredibly light so there is that. 

JI getting hurt yet again is starting to making that pick look suspect. The guy might just be fragile. Couldn’t play big minutes and college and hasn’t been able to in the nba either. Curry was labeled fragile too though so there is hope for a turnaround with him. It’s just another major letdown right now to see him go down. And let’s not act like he isn’t missing a couple weeks we all know he is. 

Next week will be telling. We get CLE/Detroit/Washington/NY/Washington. We need to go at the very least 3-2 in that stretch.  

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Gordon and Clifford already have beef. This won't end well

Yea it was on full display lastnight.

• Like 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Yea it was on full display lastnight.

I thought Gordon was the one who was having ankle pain when I saw Martin in the game, but then realized it was Isaac

7 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I thought Gordon was the one who was having ankle pain when I saw Martin in the game, but then realized it was Isaac

Every time AG went to the bench he took the longest route possible to stay as far away from Clifford as possible. Comparatively when Vuch or Iwundu would go to the bench they would walk by Clifford and cliff would give them the coaches pat on the back. 

Hopefully those internal issues get resolved. 

50 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Man. Just like I was saying during the game the attitude was awful in person. The body language was awful in person. The way certain players, mainly AG & Fournier from my observations, would walk to the beach after being subbed out was awful. 

Clifford has his work cutout for him. He even said he underestimated the damage that has been done to these current players. I’ve seen nothing in the post-Dwight era that makes me think this current roster will find the mental fortitude to turn things around. This thing will spiral. The good news is after SA the schedule gets incredibly light so there is that. 

JI getting hurt yet again is starting to making that pick look suspect. The guy might just be fragile. Couldn’t play big minutes and college and hasn’t been able to in the nba either. Curry was labeled fragile too though so there is hope for a turnaround with him. It’s just another major letdown right now to see him go down. And let’s not act like he isn’t missing a couple weeks we all know he is. 

Next week will be telling. We get CLE/Detroit/Washington/NY/Washington. We need to go at the very least 3-2 in that stretch.  

based on current records we should go 4-1. The only strong team is Detroit. Cleveland has less talent w/o Love and Washington is more dysfunctional than us. NY is very winnable.

41 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

I miss Tobias Harris. I have to admit I've lost a lot of interest in the Magic since he's gone. 

Eh. Harris when he was here was known for his invisible or inconsistent games. Just another guy who puts it together after leaving

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Eh. Harris when he was here was known for his invisible or inconsistent games. Just another guy who puts it together after leaving

That's not the Harris I remember. I'm not saying he was going to be the next Kobe or anything but the potential he had was obvious to me. 

25 minutes ago, Orlando Magic Toaster said:

That's not the Harris I remember. I'm not saying he was going to be the next Kobe or anything but the potential he had was obvious to me. 

I would rather have him then AG who took his place we invested big buck into. 

• Upvote 1