Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

6 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

SMH...... We play the ball thru Vuc because our guards can't create shots for themselves or anyone else. We have such a flawed lineup it's not even funny. Our players aren't terrible, but the mix of players is toxic. Who ever built our lineup should be shot.

True. I feel like whoever has built our teams the past couple years, just sat in his chair on draft night and randomly selected players without thinking about fit, chemistry, needs, etc...they were probably just playing angry birds and when our selection came up just said to pick whoever all the draft websites said was good. Same applies to free agency. 

19 minutes ago, Air00Gordon said:

I agree. I think that because Vuc is our best offensive player, it suckers every coach to have to play our offense through him considering we have no one else. Problem with that is that we run a prehistoric offense in a uptempo modern era. I would rather see us be blown out every game watching our you guys develop and get better, that to watch us still get blown out running with the same players that have been here since the rebuild and have no future here.

Just realized I used dinosauric instead of prehistoric. Had a few drinks thanks to this game. Smh.

46 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I think the offense as a whole improves with no Vuch. Maybe it doesn't improve in the sense of better but maybe it improves in the sense of resembling modern basketball and comfort for the other 8 guys that are on the floor. This allows us to have a real direction with our offense instead of some dinosauric scheme that leads to losses and the hindrance of every young guy we have. While we would love more wins I think we would all be happy with consistent improvement from the guys who actually matter.

"dinosauric scheme".....LOLLOL...........Been laughing at that for 5 minutes.  I tried to give you a +1 but used all mine up for today.

• Like 1

i don't mind turning the clock back 10 years. At least I won't get depressed every time I visit this forum.

Remember this gem they played during the ECF? that cleveland tourism video and TNT crew chuckling it up?

11 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't really care if they shoot well. I just want them to play hard

I just don’t understand why year in year out, New coach old coach and were talking about being happy with them playing hard. 

I totally get during an 82 game year there’s gonna be a couple games where guys are tired and it’s just not there. We’re 8 games into the year and we are talking about being satisfied with guys playing hard. That’s pathetic. It’s pathetic because I agree I would just like to see them play hard and show some fight but apparently that’s asking to much of people making millions to play a game. 

21 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

i don't mind turning the clock back 10 years. At least I won't get depressed every time I visit this forum.

Remember this gem they played during the ECF? that cleveland tourism video and TNT crew chuckling it up?

Kenny's pink tie depresses me.

Edit: vest, not tie. Let's not talk about a tie again.

Built to lose folks. Built to lose. It's the same old story. Just a different year. Revolving door coaches. Drafting long armed guys who supposedly can play defense and they really can't. On top of that they can't shoot. Nobody on this team can shoot folks. And that hogwash about their identity being on the defensive side of things ? Please! Now the injuries will pile up. Some will make you scratch your head. Drafting guys who can't shoot or play defense. Sitting guys out for long periods of time for seemingly minor injuries. Terrible trades. If I didn't know any better I would swear they are tanking ? No! Nobody does that in the NBA! When you continue to let Vucevic and Fournier be your go to guys that is when you know their is something off. And Jeff Turner actually said they would win 40 games this season! Wow what was he smoking ? The sad truth is folks I see this team actually being worse than last year if you can believe that. I have them winning anywhere between 17 and 20 games maximum. Built to lose folks. Built to lose.

• Upvote 1