Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

Just now, Ibn Battuta said:

This is when you know how bad it is: we're reminiscing about OTIS freaking SMITH! 

Man I miss those days ...

Do you think he'd say, "I like this team."

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

He also wasn't a free agent

Well there is that minor detail :) .  But we didn’t make any significant trades either.  

You know all those picks the rockets were offering for Jimmy Butler? 

Why not offer Fournier. Obviously Fournier < Butler, but if Butler is unattainable then Fournier is not a terrible Ariza replacement. This team needs to make a move it's getting old!

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I didn't watch the game so I have no idea what happened but Gordon's main way of scoring in the past was off ball as a cutter and in transition. 

Not having a point guard hurts him more than other guys. 

His defense looked like it didn't make a difference tonight and that's not good

They just ran ag off picks and got the switch so they got Evan on the guy they wanted to run the play though.

And so you miss EP too?  I feel ya. LoL

42 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I watch every game. What’s his job on this team right now?  The ball is NOT in his hands 90% of the time. If he is trying to get open he does not get the ball from the kissing cousins, which leads to frustration of course. And that only makes the situation worse. 

I feel he was ready to take over THE leadership role and Clifford cut him at the knees. 

What stats can you show me to prove the ball isn’t in his hands 90% of the time? That’s an emotion based statement with nothing to back it up. 

If you think the only reason AG isn’t producing is because we’re using him wrong than that’s entirely your opinion. It’s not correct but you can think that. 

3 hours ago, HeHateMe said:

I’m already 3 Stella’s in at amway. It’s dead here. 

At least you got the tickets for a reasonable price :)

40 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I didn't watch the game so I have no idea what happened but Gordon's main way of scoring in the past was off ball as a cutter and in transition. 

We just paid a lot of money to a guy if his only way of scoring is as an off-ball cutter in transition. 

If you recorded the game watch it and focus on AG. I’m not trying to dump on the guy I don’t think he’s as bad as he’s been playing but he’s part of the problem right now. I want him to turn it around because if he doesn’t we actually are screwed long term.

At some point we have to be honest with ourselves about the player he is TODAY. He’s not good enough.

I think he would even admit he’s not playing good enough. I know he wants to be better and I’m confident he will be. But everyone wants to just blame vuch and Fournier and I get that I do too but this is not all on them. Our highest paid player and the guy I’ve heard about for years that’s gonna carry this franchise is averaging 15 a game on 42/30/62. Could he be used better? I’m sure he probably could be but his poor play is not all on the system. That’s fools talk. 

Honestly the only guy I’m optimistic about is Bamba. The crazy thing is even he looked like the losing has already got to him tonight. It’s just really bad right now and it’s only game 8. Someone needs to be a leader and turn this around and take ownership on the court. And after everything I just said I would love for that guy to be AG. 

6 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

At least you got the tickets for a reasonable price :)

Free is the only reasonable price to pay to go see a Magic game. So yes I did get s good price lol 

12 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

What stats can you show me to prove the ball isn’t in his hands 90% of the time? That’s an emotion based statement with nothing to back it up. 

If you think the only reason AG isn’t producing is because we’re using him wrong than that’s entirely your opinion. It’s not correct but you can think that. 

Sort by average seconds per touch

https://on.nba.com/2SHc9ub

52 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

His defensive aggression disappeared after he got two quick fouls. Kind of went through the motions on D after that