Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs clippers

16 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t think this is fair at all. He is not being used properly. I don’t think he is untouchable at all. But Clifford has no clue how to use him. 

Same excuses we constantly hear. Have you watched him? How else do you want him used? He’s been given chance are chance to do whatever he wants out there and he can’t do it. I’m not saying he won’t or can’t turn it around but call it what it is..he’s been playing awful. 

Hopefully I'll get to see a Gator win tomorrow against Mizzou. And the Jags can't lose again on Sunday since they aren't playing.

• Like 1

i'm not really mad at the players. Or even the coaches: they can only play the players on the bench.

But management is responsible for getting those players. They had this offseason to make moves, to sell off pieces, acquire assets, and go in a new direction. But they chose to sit on their hands and sell to us small, incremental improvements. And we bought it. Until fans discontinue support, I don't see things changing. 

1 minute ago, Ibn Battuta said:

i'm not really mad at the players. Or even the coaches: they can only play the players on the bench.

But management is responsible for getting those players. They had this offseason to make moves, to sell off pieces, acquire assets, and go in a new direction. But they chose to sit on their hands and sell to us small, incremental improvements. And we bought it. Until fans discontinue support, I don't see things changing. 

To be fair, I don't think most of us did. I know I was scratching my head when management said they were done making moves.

4 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Same excuses we constantly hear. Have you watched him? How else do you want him used? He’s been given chance are chance to do whatever he wants out there and he can’t do it. I’m not saying he won’t or can’t turn it around but call it what it is..he’s been playing awful. 

I watch every game. What’s his job on this team right now?  The ball is NOT in his hands 90% of the time. If he is trying to get open he does not get the ball from the kissing cousins, which leads to frustration of course. And that only makes the situation worse. 

I feel he was ready to take over THE leadership role and Clifford cut him at the knees. 

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I watch every game. What’s his job on this team right now?  The ball is NOT in his hands 90% of the time. If he is trying to get open he does not get the ball from the kissing cousins, which leads to frustration of course. And that only makes the situation worse. 

I feel he was ready to take over THE leadership role and Clifford cut him at the knees. 

I'm all for moving Gordon but not before he is given the opportunity to be the guy. Gordon should be putting up 15+ shots a night. Plays should be drawn up and executed for him. I need to see what we have in him before we write him off.