Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Gamethread: Kings at Magic

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I don't blame anyone for quitting on the team. It's difficult to watch the same stuff happen for 3 years while knowing the beats that are going to happen already. 

Team "has to play better" 

Team plays better for 10 days.

Is team turning a corner?

Couple bad losses. 

Couple good wins

I say something like "if we just win these next couple games we make up those bad losses and are back on track".

Lose something like 12 out of 15 games completely derailing the season. 

Make a move for an interesting yet inconsequential piece that is relatively exciting but doesn't really change team complexion. But you make the move too late to really make a difference. 

"This went well late in the season. This went poorly. If you can keep the good while limiting the bad we can contend for a playoff spot next year"

Yup pretty much nailed it on the head man. You know me, I’ve been posting and watching our games since 2009-2010. I can’t bear to watch this same old stuff anymore. 

If I'm being honest I just want to some PROGRESS...

As it stands I don't see much..

Hence the I'm still optimistic.

I tell you this though I cannot accept our EFFORT levels. They are poor on most nights. That is a massive concern.

On 10/31/2018 at 5:41 PM, MaGiCmAn0302 said:

I ran a T-Ross, Fournier, Issac, Gordon, Bamba lineup in NBA 2k with Vuc as 6th man I haven’t lost yet lol 

Does that game have a selectable AI difficulty level? If so what do you put it on?