Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

Gamethread: Kings at Magic

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I get the logic behind our point guard situation. There's a ton of guys available next year. Not a lot of guys available last summer. Last year Augustin was good enough. Poor defender. Bring in Grant to help with that. 

It didn't work. Can't survive getting 12 points from a position group where we were expecting 20. Need to make a move.

They can’t go the whole year with this PG rotation. Well I guess they could be that really would be tanking. 

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I was hoping Clifford would be different with the Vuc situation and bench his lazy *** the first time he watched someone go by for a layup. 

I thought he was going to tonight. He called a timeout the second Vuch didn’t slide over on that fox bucket but then he kept him in. Ideally Bamba just keeps playing well and slowly eats into Vuchs minutes.

7 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I was hoping Clifford would be different with the Vuc situation and bench his lazy *** the first time he watched someone go by for a layup. 

Clifford:”vooch is our best offensive player” 

is is that really a thing? When looking at our offense it should be what the kings run run run and drive, offense by committee. Not run it through a mediocre player who is “quote” bop. That’s not saying much with this team. 

• Like 1

Damn you think we’re imploding here you should go take a look at the sixers forum. They’re in legit panic mode wanting to trade Simmons now lol

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Clifford:”vooch is our best offensive player” 

is is that really a thing? When looking at our offense it should be what the kings run run run and drive, offense by committee. Not run it through a mediocre player who is “quote” bop. That’s not saying much with this team. 

I think it's one of those things where vucevic makes just enough shots to have defensible stat lines. "Our offense is bad. Bad offenses don't score a lot. Vucevic scores a lot of our points. Vucevic is good for our offense". 

Like if you look at his numbers tonight. 15 points on 11 shots. 15 rebounds. 5 assists. You'd take that stat line. 

But there's a bunch of small things he does that add up that kills us. Especially with the type of roster we have. 

It would be nice to just have 1 guy. Just 1 guy that could come off the bench and be a knockdown shooter. Not a guy that would play a lot maybe like 14-17 minutes a game but he could actually hit 3’s consistently. The closest thing we have to that is Ross and he’s anytging but a consistent shooter. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe said:

Wait how can you shoot but not score lol

Oh, we’ve got plenty of guys already that can shoot but not score. Shooting is the easy part, it’s the whole making thing we’re having problems with.