Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

3 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Whether I agree or disagree I understand your frustration.  A simple "thank you" should always be given the benefit of the doubt unless it can be proven as sarcastic and I do not see any of that here.  I will up vote you to make up for the down vote.  But I also would have left off your last sentence.  The first two sentences made your point.  Last sentence was vindictive.

Thank you very much! I will try and be more concise and less vindictive in the future.

4 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Chris Vernon wrote something for The Ringer on 5 guys in this draft who will not fail. They were NAW, PJ Washington, Ty Jerome, Admiral Schofield and Shamorie Ponds. Link!

PJ Washington still my favourite prospect at 16 unless a guy I project higher than that falls. 

How do you envision us using Washington? 

What do you think about TY Jerome?

6 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Remember when I said if we needed a late second we could just buy one

Our track record with 2nd round picks has not been stellar so that does not excite me.  BTW, is pick #44 from last year Justin Jackson still on our roster?  Keita Bates Diop, pick 48, who we passed up, played for the Timberwolves.  

15 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We only have so many developmental spots

True, but we also have a team in lakeland that also needs some love. 

I am not opposed in selling the second rounder but if we do is likely because they have their eyes on some other prospects, Likely overseas.

Maybe they already Have a plan in free agency that will occupy all the roster and do not need another young guy like you said. 

I am trusting the process

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Chris Vernon wrote something for The Ringer on 5 guys in this draft who will not fail. They were NAW, PJ Washington, Ty Jerome, Admiral Schofield and Shamorie Ponds. Link!

PJ Washington still my favourite prospect at 16 unless a guy I project higher than that falls. 

I could see us drafting NAW or Washington. Both fit our profile. I lean towards NAW because we’re weakest at guard, but Washington could rotate with Isaac and Gordon at the forward spots.