Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Boston has the best assets but they'll be scared to trade the farm for AD, due to Kyrie's flight risk.

I think the Knicks will get him with a Mitchell Robinson, #3 pick (RJ Barrett), and other stuff like DSJ. That would be a great haul

Agreed. He’s already said he’d resign in New York. 

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah I forgot Boston has Memphis' pick next year. So they could do that pick, 14, 20, and Boston's pick next year plus Tatum and Brown. 

That seems like a massive haul. 

32 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Guys who is Bruno Fernando?

I know it's only Kyler but he said we are very high on him.. 

I'd be shocked if we drafted Fernando. He's like Kevon Looney. 

This is a good time to remember that Kyler doesn't really know anything. Sometimes he talks to agents. Agents have agendas to make their guy look good. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'd be shocked if we drafted Fernando. He's like Kevon Looney. 

Just looked him up. Another center .. I doubt it severely that we go their. He looks massive. Big.. strong.. muscle. Definitely a prospect elsewhere I'd imagine.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

This is a good time to remember that Kyler doesn't really know anything. Sometimes he talks to agents. Agents have agendas to make their guy look good. 

Yep makes sense. I need to remember that lol

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Just looked him up. Another center .. I doubt it severely that we go their. He looks massive. Big.. strong.. muscle. Definitely a prospect elsewhere I'd imagine.

He's a small center that moves well and rebounds. Not a big defender

11 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yep makes sense. I need to remember that lol

Last year around this time he was saying Trae young wouldn't make it past the magic because we love him (in reference to a report that The Knicks were interested in him). A fan asked "wouldn't they prefer Bamba over young? It fits their style more."

Then he responded that "he's not sure there's a place in today's NBA for Bamba". 

Then right before the draft when there were reports that young was going to fall outside of the lottery he said "the magic never liked Trae as a franchise point guard. It was the fans that thought that". 

He was also really optimistic that hezonja would return to Orlando but then when he signed with the Knicks he said hezonja needed a change of scenery. 

He makes inferences based on really limited information and it ends up being wrong a ton.