Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

Question is if you are Boston and you know Kyrie is leaving, do you trade Brown and Tatum and all those picks for AD still?  They'll have 56+ Mil tied up with Hayward and AD.  Is that enough 1 - 2 punch?

I cant believe how people are reacting to this. I heard Colin Herd suggesting that Zion should get out of the Draft and sit out for a year or pressure Nola to trade the pick. He is stating that Zion in a major market will be good for the league, Nike and TV ratings. That Nola organization doesn't deserve him. WTF!? He is an idiot. 

He wants Zion in LA, New York, Chicago or Philadelphia. What a Douche. 

36 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

I'll take a 6 ft 8 inch Ginobli in the second round...

But he wont make it out of the top 20

He's not ginobili and he's probably going 25-39. 

He was completely shut down by every decent defensive team he played except for Maryland. 

6 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Given that AD has not rescinded his trade demand, where do you all believe he ends up? I think the best package is still around Tatum and other Boston players.

Boston has the best assets but they'll be scared to trade the farm for AD, due to Kyrie's flight risk.

I think the Knicks will get him with a Mitchell Robinson, #3 pick (RJ Barrett), and other stuff like DSJ. That would be a great haul