Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

20 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Just watched some garland highlights and dude can ball! He could be the steal of the draft hidden by his injury

Some Garland highlights of what?

39 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Some Garland highlights of what?

Of the few games he did play lol super small sample size but still impressive

55 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

Of the few games he did play lol super small sample size but still impressive

Those games are against St Mary's school for the blind. 

It's great that he averaged 29 ppg and hit 53% of his threes against Winthrop and liberty but he had 3 points on 1 for 6 shooting against alcorn state and had 6 turnovers to 1 assist with 19 points the one game he played against a legitimate opponent. 

He could be CJ McCollum. He could be shabazz. He could be Andrew Goudelock. It's just tough to judge him at all considering we didn't see teams expose his weaknesses. 

What makes Garland at 7-9 a better bet than Shamorie Ponds at 31?

50 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Those games are against St Mary's school for the blind. 

It's great that he averaged 29 ppg and hit 53% of his threes against Winthrop and liberty but he had 3 points on 1 for 6 shooting against alcorn state and had 6 turnovers to 1 assist with 19 points the one game he played against a legitimate opponent. 

He could be CJ McCollum. He could be shabazz. He could be Andrew Goudelock. It's just tough to judge him at all considering we didn't see teams expose his weaknesses. 

What makes Garland at 7-9 a better bet than Shamorie Ponds at 31?

USC is a decent team... I see what you mean though

22 minutes ago, harley said:

?4thewin curious was to who you think we should be looking at in our draft range?? You prefer we trade the pick yeah?? 

Yeah I hope we trade it. If we keep it I probably want Langford and just hope he learns how to shoot or the version of Garland that we hope he is if he shows out in workouts. 

It's just a really bad draft. I'm pretty sure Keldon Johnson wouldn't have been picked in the top 20 last year as I think he projects pretty close to okogie. 

• Upvote 1

On 2/2/2019 at 5:54 PM, ?4thewin said:

You know I think about how you called Wiggins' issues like 4 games in to his college career and it's one of the more impressive draft opinions I can remember. 

Lol thanks though a lot of that was watching McLemore suck so much the previous year within Bill Self's offense and seeing more or less the same thing for Wiggins.

But with the disappointment of Wiggins, Fultz and Ingram I put a lot more emphasis on motor/attitude than I used to.