Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Good rebounder. Energy guy. Can finish at the rack. At 6'8 undersized obviously at the center position. Curious move.

After sleeping on it I am really excited about what Okeke can bring. He's athletic but he doesn't seem to have the hops like AG. I think that is a good thing though. IMO, when guys like AG are coming up they rely on their exceptional athleticism to score. It's probably not intentional but they seem to neglect their shooting fundamentals, etc.. Okeke, on-the-other-hand doesn't have that super athlete advantage. He needs to be more fundamentally sound and it looks like he is. Nothing against AG. Obviously, I love the guy (notice my avatar?). It has taken a lot of time, but his shooting has gotten much better. Especially from the 3. I am hopeful that Okeke will be more developed offensively when he comes back healthy. It is also said that he has a high basketball IQ so he will probably see time at the 3 and 4 and make a nice rotation piece with AG and JI. Lots to be happy about here. :-)

Pardon is an undersized, heavy and slow 6'7-6'8" center. Poor free trow shooter and not much of a jump shot. Only good about him is his basketball IQ. 

Law is ok. Just another forward. Dont know much about him

Jeffries is interesting but not sure he will be able to make the roster. I dont think he is a great shooter. Good hustly guy with decent basketball IQ. 

I guess we are looking at basketball IQ. why not giving Taco or Jontay Porter any love then?