Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Shams says vucevic is going to be one of the top priorities for Boston

If you're a gambling man your money says Vooch ends up where ?

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We have no idea because of Fultz. With his situation juxtaposed with his pedigree he can be anything for us. He could be rookie tyreke Evans or Rose and score 17-20 per game. He could be a guy who gets us 12 ppg as a starter. He could get us 9 off the bench. He could play for the first 20 games and relapse with his injury. It could entirely be a mental thing and he comes in and out of the lineup. He might never play at all. 

So you're essentially saying that Fultz could have a lot to do with how the Magic do this upcoming season ? If he were to somehow reach his max potential that would certainly brighten the outlook for sure.

The balance of power seems to be shifting in the NBA. Gonna be interesting to see how this all pans out for us and for the rest of the league. In the meantime I guess we just kick back and enjoy the view! 

I think we take a step back before going forward. I reckon Vooch and Ross will bolt. Short term pain longer term gain. Our core has as much upside as any in the league. Go full youth movement next year pump the minutes into Bamba, Isaac and fultz. Gonna be exciting 

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

So you're essentially saying that Fultz could have a lot to do with how the Magic do this upcoming season ? If he were to somehow reach his max potential that would certainly brighten the outlook for sure.

If he reaches his potential and we keep Ross and stay reasonably healthy and other guys improve in predictable ways we could win 49ish games

If things don't go that way we could win 28ish games. 

There are paths in the middle where we win 35 games

1 minute ago, harley said:

I think we take a step back before going forward. I reckon Vooch and Ross will bolt. Short term pain longer term gain. Our core has as much upside as any in the league. Go full youth movement next year pump the minutes into Bamba, Isaac and fultz. Gonna be exciting 

Yeah I look forward to seeing a quicker pace. Let B.I.G. do their thing! Hopefully Fultz can bounce back too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If he reaches his potential and we keep Ross and stay reasonably healthy and other guys improve in predictable ways we could win 49ish games

If things don't go that way we could win 28ish games. 

There are paths in the middle where we win 35 games

Absolutely agree with this assessment on many levels.

I think both Vuch and Ross stay until they are traded maybe or else a different identity is formed. The team is still in limbo as the core and rotation is figured out. Bad business going from 7 straight seasons of patheticness to playoff back to lottery.

1 minute ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Not sure but odds of him staying are probably 10 to 1 for it not to happen :)

Be honest. Sad to see him go if he does ? Or do you think this will open the door for the young core to develop ? Give them space to run.