Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

Seriously though. He really started to come along at the end of the year. Last 15 games he started hitting 46% of his threes, SEC championship game hit 5. Sweet 16 looked like a star dropping 20 and 11 on UNC in 25 minutes before he got hurt

It's a random thing to notice but Okeke is great at defending the inbound pass. He's always tipping them and making it difficult for the opponent to inbound the ball. It's a small thing but it's putting the effort into something like that that shows you he's going to give it 110% every night. And also those kind of plays can make the difference in close games.

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

And the Orlando magic trade Fournier to the Nets for #31... please!

they are clearing space for KD AND Kyrie

9 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Seriously though. He really started to come along at the end of the year. Last 15 games he started hitting 46% of his threes, SEC championship game hit 5. Sweet 16 looked like a star dropping 20 and 11 on UNC in 25 minutes before he got hurt

And round 1 is done...And the winner is...by far....New Orleans....Williamson, Hayes and Alexander-Walker...along with what they already picked up from the Lakers....FO of the year don't you think...I am glad they are in the West.  

I know he's not a WeltHam pick and he might not fall to our 2nd rounder (which we'll probably sell anyway) but I'd love Carsen Edwards.