Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

We don't have a lot of picks so I doubt it but I wonder if there's a scenario still on the board that would make us trade up to the top of the 2nd.

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

We don't have a lot of picks so I doubt it but I wonder if there's a scenario still on the board that would make us trade up to the top of the 2nd.

For?

Just now, CTMagicUK said:

That was what I was wondering. Is there a player we would do that for left on the board.

Porter if he is there

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

That was what I was wondering. Is there a player we would do that for left on the board?

Hard to know without knowing our board. 

Like is, I don't know, name a player, there at 38 but we have him 18th on our board I could see us trading up. But I don't see us trading up for the 30th guy on our board. 

35 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You might of missed my question but is it possible for Okeke, Gordon and Isaac to play together? I guess the larger question is can Okeke grow into a guy who takes Fournier's spot?

Interesting point as I thought I was the only one thinking like that.  He can probably guard 2's for sure.  Not sure he can handle the ball that well but J. Brown from Boston came in  the league as a forward and morphed into a guard.  Not sure how they compare.  Okeke can already shoot and will only get better.  Draymond Green spends a lot of time on the rperimeter.  Today's game is different so maybe that will work.