Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, magicblue said:

I mean, most mocks have Okeke late first into the second rd. I don't understand this pick at 16 overall especially considering he's injured and may not play this season at all. I'm just not getting this pick at all

Jaja! Yea! Not sure why we work guys at all. It seems as we never select any if the guys we work out.

Jesus the Magic's twitter intern sucks.  Posted a pic of Bryce Brown when welcoming Okeke to the team. 

So the Pels have Zion, Hayes, NAW to add to Ingram, Ball, Hart and Jrue Holiday. Insane young core. Honestly I'd probably move Jrue if I were them because he doesn't really fit their time line. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, magicblue said:

I mean, most mocks have Okeke late first into the second rd. I don't understand this pick at 16 overall especially considering he's injured and may not play this season at all. I'm just not getting this pick at all

Ya most had him 2nd round.. We always take these risk guys.. 

1 minute ago, CTMagicUK said:

So the Pels have Zion, Hayes, NAW to add to Ingram, Ball, Hart and Jrue Holiday. Insane young core. Honestly I'd probably move Jrue if I were them because he doesn't really fit their time line. 

Jrue for Okeke

Idk enough about college ball to know how I feel about this.

I do feel like a wasted year isnt so bad, considering that we arent at full strength this year anyways, losing Vuc and maybe Ross, Fultz not healthy, and still waiting out Fournier and Mozgov's contracts.

On the other hand, it does seem as tho we possibly could have waited for our 2md round pick to get him.

But maybe they had Intel that other teams weren't gonna wait