Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

On 6/8/2019 at 7:42 PM, ?4thewin said:

He tends to be lost on defense so I'm not a huge fan of him but he's definitely on the list of players who fit our profile

Yea I understand that. Definitely a valid criticism but he seems like a smart kid so that might be something you can coach out of him. Just whether Cliff gives him any minutes as a rookie if he's missing rotations etc. I really like his makeup though. Long and fairly athletic. Handle, passing and jumper have all showed promise. Seen some nice footwork from him as well when he's attacking the rim. He certainly warrants consideration depending who is or isnt available.

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Little is kind of a blank slate. If we drafted him I think the play is to have him cut weight and develop him as a sg. 

I really don't like Little. He can't shoot, he cant defend, he has a low BBIQ, poor court awareness, etc. Too many red flags. he's athletic but he just isn't good. He was benched on numerous occasions at UNC. Picking him at 16 would be a head scratcher imo

1 hour ago, andrew2018022 said:

I really don't like Little. He can't shoot, he cant defend, he has a low BBIQ, poor court awareness, etc. Too many red flags. he's athletic but he just isn't good. He was benched on numerous occasions at UNC. Picking him at 16 would be a head scratcher imo

He's a good defender on ball though. Both on the perimeter and in the paint. 

4 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Kevaughn would be an interesting guy in the 2nd round. Was too passive during his career at UF, but has gobs of talent, microwave type scorer when he wanted to be. Might have to move to PG due to a lack of size and doesn’t fit the Hammond profile as a 2, but I’d be very happy with him in the 2nd