Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

2 hours ago, andrew2018022 said:

Would y'all trade Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier for Gary Harris, and then draft a PF at 16?

I’d rather trade Fournier and 16 for Gary Harris and keep our borderline all star 23 year old PF

Its it me or this year 2nd round and late first round talent value is above than this year early first round talent value when compared to previous drafts. 

In other words the first round talent is way below than previous year(outside of the top 3), yet the second round and very lat first round talent seems legit and likely above than other years. In fact, You can easely argue that the talent you might get at 15 could be easy the same at 45. 

I can see us moving out of the first round for a late first and early second rounder. Guys like Luka, Langford, Gafford, Porter, Thybulle, Lecque,Naz, THT,Nowell, Mokoka, konate, Bazley and Fall to name a few.  I can see us trade down or out of the first round to pick 2 of this guys. Personally, I am more intrigue with the late first round and early to mid second round talent. If we can somehow get 20 and 22 out of Boston or 19 and 29 our of SA or  24 and 33 out of Phily or even 27 and 31 out of Brooklyn in exchange of 16. 

38 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

With the draft only about 2 weeks away. Has anyone emerged (within reason) as your new draft hopefull? I know some wanted Alexander-Walker. Has that changed and someone new emerged as the favorite?

I am hoping Little slide to #16 but I will be happy with a combination of NAW and Jalen Lecque. If we move up from our 46 position to a late first,early second then I will go with NAW and Luka. 

• Upvote 1