Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

lmao....

16, Isaac, Bamba and Fultz for 3, Lance Thomas and Frank Ntilikina....

what a joke

That’s more than I’d give up for Zion 

Yeah. And it's not just us overvaluing our young guys. The other suggested trades are terrible too. 

I think we draft Mfiondu Kabengele. Dude matches exactly what we do and makes a ton of sense if we let Vooch walk. Perhaps we can move back and snag him.

57 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think we draft Mfiondu Kabengele. Dude matches exactly what we do and makes a ton of sense if we let Vooch walk. Perhaps we can move back and snag him.

I haven't seen anyone talk about moving back. What would a return look like for the early 20s or something? 

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I haven't seen anyone talk about moving back. What would a return look like for the early 20s or something? 

Probably something like 16 for 27 and 31 or 24 and 33. 

I think it's more likely we trade out of the draft than trade back unless we can convince a team to give us a heavily protected 2021 pick on top of their pick in the 20s. We don't like to incorporate a bunch of rookies at the same time. 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

Eh, there's so many more interesting players out there. 

I like him. I'm just really not that interested in ending up with just a solid backup center out of this draft when there's guys who are going to fall to us at 16 with more substantial ceilings. 

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I’d rather draft Clarke but wouldn’t mind him 

17 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

I think Barrett will be better than Wiggins because he's selfish enough to give a damn but definitely not a guy worth giving up assets to draft.

You'd think. But it is within the realm of possibility of what he looks like as a bad defense, bad shooting, empty stats guy

2 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

Would y'all trade Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier for Gary Harris, and then draft a PF at 16?

Hell no

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, andrew2018022 said:

Would y'all trade Aaron Gordon and Evan Fournier for Gary Harris, and then draft a PF at 16?

Wtf