Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

9 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

Good thing he can

Not really. He's slow and unskilled. He struggled against teams with NBA size and is a 36% free throw shooter. 

Boban is pretty much the ultimate version of him (giant with great touch) and was unplayable in the playoffs. 

Tacko will get drafted late in the second round and his role will be 6 minute stretches 12 games a year to mess with embiid or Hassan Whiteside. 

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Not really. He's slow and unskilled. He struggled against teams with NBA size and is a 36% free throw shooter. 

Boban is pretty much the ultimate version of him (giant with great touch) and was unplayable in the playoffs. 

Tacko will get drafted late in the second round and his role will be 6 minute stretches 12 games a year to mess with embiid or Hassan Whiteside. 

Boban was good in John Wick. 

29 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

I can’t tell if this a joke or serious because that guy did look a lot like him lol

It was him

39 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Any updates after the combine and interviews? Who dropped? Who moved up? who has, still, a lot of question marks? 

People like Jalen Lecque who is a straight from high school kid who was tops in all the athletic stuff and looked alright in the scrimmages. He's a combo guard. 

11 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

People like Jalen Lecque who is a straight from high school kid who was tops in all the athletic stuff and looked alright in the scrimmages. He's a combo guard. 

Don't know much about him. Interesting take.

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Don't know much about him. Interesting take.

I'm not that interested in him but he's the guy getting all the buzz. 

6'4 with a 6'8.5 wingspan

Led everyone with a 43 inch max vertical. 

Disruptive in the scrimmage with blocks and steals but also sloppy with turnovers (not that it really matters). 

Edit: basically I have no idea if he's a diamond in the rough or Frank Jackson. And in a situation like this where he reclassified this late there's not a lot of analysis out there with him. He wasn't in most mocks two weeks ago. Now he's in a lot of them in the 30s. But in a draft like this I have no idea where he'll eventually end up. Could be late first. Could go early 20s. Could go 16. I don't know. 

Recruiting rankings had him outside of the top 30 but so was Dejounte Murray so I don't know if that really matters. 

There's not really much to go off of because YouTube highlights provide no context. 

I like his aggressiveness and seems to have a good court vision. He is creative which can explain the high TO rate.  He plays long and aggressive. We need more of that.  

I will not mind taking him.