Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

20 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

THT 6'4 in shoes. 235.4 lbs. 

I'm not high on him anymore

Body Fat - 8.4% a couple of other guys were higher, but only Naz Reid (14%) was over 10%. Next highest, Shamorie Ponds at 5'11.5", 180.0 pounds, but body fat at 9.8%. Jontay Porter, at 6'9.75" weighed in at 210.4 pounds, but at 8.5% body fat, and PJ Washington at 6'6.5", 230.4 pounds, body fat 8.6%. Just can't figure out how they calculate that. Not overly happy with the 8.4%, but not overly concerned either.

TNT has massive hands, too. His hands comp with most of the PF/C, not with most G/SF. THT's hands are actually bigger than Bol's! 

Also, apologies to Admiral Schofield, I mentioned earlier that he is 6'4" and weighed in at 240.6 - his Body Fat is actually only 6.4%

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Unless we were picking in the top 4 or 5 there's not really that kind of guy in this draft. 

YEAH but i think the point was can we get lucky and hit a donovan mitchell (13) or pascal siakim (27) or terry rozier (16) or Jusuf Nurkić (16)

none of those guys are sure fire HOF but they are probably future allstars... if we can hit rightly this draft - usually there's 2 from 10 -20 that can become impact players...we just need that spark of luck

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

YEAH but i think the point was can we get lucky and hit a donovan mitchell (13) or pascal siakim (27) or terry rozier (16) or Jusuf Nurkić (16)

none of those guys are sure fire HOF but they are probably future allstars... if we can hit rightly this draft - usually there's 2 from 10 -20 that can become impact players...we just need that spark of luck

Sure. We might get lucky and a guy not projected to be something special will become something special. 

I wouldn't take this as "we're trading up for Culver"

But if you want a long term starting shooting guard, there you go. 

(I don't think he's a star but I do think he can be Justice Winslow)

22 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I wouldn't take this as "we're trading up for Culver"

But if you want a long term starting shooting guard, there you go. 

(I don't think he's a star but I do think he can be Justice Winslow)

I don't think we should trade anyone from the young core to trade up for Culver. He isn't that good to warrant it

9 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

I don't think we should trade anyone from the young core to trade up for Culver. He isn't that good to warrant it

We wouldn't. 

58 minutes ago, andrew2018022 said:

IF we wanted to trade up for him, what would we have to include? This year's pick plus next years? 

Depends on who we're trading with. Phoenix used 16 and Miami's 2021 pick to move up to 10. But that was a better draft. 

I could see Chicago maybe doing 16, 46 and Augustin for 7 and felicio. 

Trading into the top 6 is really rare. But in this draft maybe someone would prefer Fournier and 16 to whatever they have available. I don't know though.