Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

The lakers will consider trading down as they need that cap space. Maybe we can look into that but i don't know how much value the have on the pick.

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

The lakers will consider trading down as they need that cap space. Maybe we can look into that but i don't know how much value the have on the pick.

We can't really give them immediate cap space

5 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

For how long?

I mean they want cap room this summer so we can't trade them anything back. We also don't have the cap room to absorb a contract without giving back anything. And they want to keep their pick in trades anyway. 

1 hour ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

I know the playoffs were an important step of our organization, but I hate picking where we are in this draft. I was hoping for a guy who could really help us turn the corner. I hope we get lucky and stumble upon a gem. :-)

Unless we were picking in the top 4 or 5 there's not really that kind of guy in this draft. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Nyce_1 said:

NAW

Little

Thybulle

I'm happy with any of these 3.

Yep. 

Tbh there's not too many guys I'd be upset with taking. So much of the success of the player we pick at 16 is going to be his rate of future improvement. So interviews and background info are going to weigh more heavily than usual.