Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

Porter being suspended indefinitely is a pretty strange.

Strong belief we'll go with a 2/3 wing since there are a lot of them in this class. I would assume if Reddish slips due to his underwhelming season we'll grab him.

4 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Porter being suspended indefinitely is a pretty strange.

Strong belief we'll go with a 2/3 wing since there are a lot of them in this class. I would assume if Reddish slips due to his underwhelming season we'll grab him.

Now that we have Fultz I wonder if we'll value theoretical upside or likely floor more. Nickeil seems very likely to be Danny Green ish. Reddish has the pedigree but he's just a mess this year. 

16 hours ago, Picagus6Uruguay said:

Si Garland no esta cuando nos toque elegir,me gustaria mucho ir por LITTLE. Y con nuestra 2da ronda me gustaria ir con CARSEN EDWARDS

"If Garland is not available when our turn comes to choose, I'd very much like to pick LITTLE. And, with our second round pick, I'd like to go with CARSEN EDWARDS"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Now that we have Fultz I wonder if we'll value theoretical upside or likely floor more. Nickeil seems very likely to be Danny Green ish. Reddish has the pedigree but he's just a mess this year. 

He (Reddish) looks like he is starting to put it together