Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

10 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

All length and no skill. He's being slotted to go 10-14 by draft people and I have no idea why.

Eh. I mean he has skill but not enough to be a NBA starter. 

A lot of college teams play in ways that doesn't replicate the NBA. So some prospects exploit inefficiencies at the college level that don't exist in the NBA. 

Rui plays Duke today. A good performance there will change things. But I think he'll have an extremely difficult time. 

4 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Anyone know much about Morant or Garland?

Morant hasn't played anybody yet so the hype is premature. 

Garland just blew out his knee. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Morant hasn't played anybody yet so the hype is premature. 

Garland just blew out his knee. 

[Soft tears...]

One day we will get a young stud point guard

I like Cam Reddish a lot especially if we don’t resign T-Ross (but they better resign him). Fun Fact about Reddish he was HS teammates with Mo Bamba. Don’t think we will be picking high enough anyways but would be a cool pick  

14 hours ago, WarDamnMagic said:

My tigers all time 3 point leader.. could be a very good pick up for us in the second round

This^. The question is why will he drop to the second round?  He’s got handles athleticism and range. 

26 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

This^. The question is why will he drop to the second round?  He’s got handles athleticism and range. 

Not sure I love the guys game. I watch every auburn game and he balls out every night but like all shooters when he’s cold he’s cold but coach tells him to keep shooting and he eventually heats up. No draft pages have even mentioned him though. Might be because he’s a senior and only 6’3”? He went through the draft process last year but backed out because he was projected to go undrafted