Bauncey Chillups

2019 NBA Draft Thread

*sigh*

Barrett, Reddish, Zion and Little are the guys scouts like. Unfortunately all of them are 6'8 wings, it's a light year for playmakers. Reddish is a point forward and Quentin Grimes is probably the best PG prospect--he reminds me of Jamal Murray. If the team is drafting in the second half of the lottery, Romeo Langford would be an interesting guy.

Of course, knowing WeltHam we'll just take Bol Bol.

2 hours ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

*sigh*

Barrett, Reddish, Zion and Little are the guys scouts like. Unfortunately all of them are 6'8 wings, it's a light year for playmakers. Reddish is a point forward and Quentin Grimes is probably the best PG prospect--he reminds me of Jamal Murray. If the team is drafting in the second half of the lottery, Romeo Langford would be an interesting guy.

Of course, knowing WeltHam we'll just take Bol Bol.

I think hagans might be the best pg. 

But I don't really want to spend the next 3 years developing a rookie point guard. 

I think Romeo Langford is the best fit. Wing. Can shoot and defend. Is athletic with supposedly a 6'11 wingspan. 

1 hour ago, Tank Vogel said:

Once again we are bad at every facet of basketball so we can easily go BPA. 

Lol so sad because it’s so true. 

Literally laughed out loud when I read this while eating dinner, the life of a magic fan to anxiously wait for the season to begin and 7 or so games in already planning for the draft lol

22 minutes ago, King Close said:

Literally laughed out loud when I read this while eating dinner, the life of a magic fan to anxiously wait for the season to begin and 7 or so games in already planning for the draft lol

You're not kidding.  What a depressing thread.  

Quentin Grimes is a name to keep an eye on. Combo guard with elite shooting we desperately need. He’ll be playing for KU this year should be fun to watch.