Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ bucks

Vuch/Fournier as starters is part of it. DJ and Grant as our PG’s are a part of it. AG not being what we want him to be is a part of it. Then you have youth who need development...

• Like 1

I'm convinced that this season has been going exactly as Weltman and Hammond want it to. Not having many shooters and having terrible PGs (at creating for others) is a stealth tank move. Vucevic is showing value and they'll trade him for a late first or a young player and then get another ok pick of our own, around #10.

I'm not mad at it. As long as we don't re-sign Vuc for a lot of money, declaring him as the starter, I'll be cool. Next year should be more fun with BIG starting together. At least we got to see it for a few more seconds today haha

I do this to myself every year; I become an optimist and then realize; we suck! I do understand as our core is young; again, but AG has me puzzled and concerned that he will be a streaky player as highly emotional types usually are. I think it’s in his head much of it as he is one of the most athletic players in the league and his shot is smooth, handles are decent; defense is good when locked in. The experts are usually right: 25 to 30 wins. Bamba needs time and I’m concerned about his love for the perimeter. Issac is showing nice gains. I don’t know what to think of AG.

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I'm convinced that this season has been going exactly as Weltman and Hammond want it to. Not having many shooters and having terrible PGs (at creating for others) is a stealth tank move. Vucevic is showing value and they'll trade him for a late first or a young player and then get another ok pick of our own, around #10.

I'm not mad at it. As long as we don't re-sign Vuc for a lot of money, declaring him as the starter, I'll be cool. Next year should be more fun with BIG starting together. At least we got to see it for a few more seconds today haha

Yeah I’m not sure what many expected this season when we rolled out with Dj Augustine as our starting PG and Vuc as our starting center. 

3 hours ago, Magicpassion said:

I do this to myself every year; I become an optimist and then realize; we suck! I do understand as our core is young; again, but AG has me puzzled and concerned that he will be a streaky player as highly emotional types usually are. I think it’s in his head much of it as he is one of the most athletic players in the league and his shot is smooth, handles are decent; defense is good when locked in. The experts are usually right: 25 to 30 wins. Bamba needs time and I’m concerned about his love for the perimeter. Issac is showing nice gains. I don’t know what to think of AG.

Dude is not an offensive first option player. He’s more Marion. Always has been. Run him with an all star PG and AG would be in his ideal role.

55 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Dude is not an offensive first option player. He’s more Marion. Always has been. Run him with an all star PG and AG would be in his ideal role.

I completely agree with you! 

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

16 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I completely agree with you! 

So do I

4 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Vuch/Fournier as starters is part of it. DJ and Grant as our PG’s are a part of it. AG not being what we want him to be is a part of it. Then you have youth who need development...

So pretty much a lot of things are a problem right now. I agree, it's frustrating having so many things wrong with this team after all the years of losing.

4 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Yeah, hopefully Vuc will keep putting up numbers and we can get something for him before the deadline. A late first would be nice.

7 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Yeah, hopefully Vuc will keep putting up numbers and we can get something for him before the deadline. A late first would be nice.

I’m not as down on Vuc as many, I would like to see him back as a mid level 6th/7/8 man. For all his defensive warts he still has value and his defense is ok sometimes. If we can get a first at the deadline; I’d take it.

7 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m not as down on Vuc as many, I would like to see him back as a mid level 6th/7/8 man. For all his defensive warts he still has value and his defense is ok sometimes. If we can get a first at the deadline; I’d take it.

I think he wants to start and he might see the writing on the wall that he wouldn't be the future starter here. He could probably start on a team that's good enough to hide his flaws.