Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ bucks

Might miss the beginning of the game so I wanted to do this now before I forget about it and everyone is left with no pinned game thread.

Game starts at 8:30 Eastern. Milwaukee is undefeated but they're playing on the second night of a back to back. 

Bucks destroyed the Twolves last night and the starter that played the most minutes was Brogdon at 25. Back to back for them but between the small amount of minutes played and then the quick flight back from Minny, they will be well rested. 

3 hours ago, BasketballFiend said:

Bucks destroyed the Twolves last night and the starter that played the most minutes was Brogdon at 25. Back to back for them but between the small amount of minutes played and then the quick flight back from Minny, they will be well rested. 

Minnesota already looks close to imploding, but I realize Wiggins has been out. Still they look pretty bad right now.

16 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Minnesota already looks close to imploding, but I realize Wiggins has been out. Still they look pretty bad right now.

Sounds like they’ve got a lot going on in their locker room, can’t expect to win if you’re having those types of problems. 

5 minutes ago, King Close said:

Sounds like they’ve got a lot going on in their locker room, can’t expect to win if you’re having those types of problems. 

I think you can have a team where players dislike each other- but once you have major players that don’t respect each other is when you really get issues.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

I think you can have a team where players dislike each other- but once you have major players that don’t respect each other is when you really get issues.

Without a doubt. The well's been poisoned.

Khris Middleton is so good.  Ross sure takes a lot of heat check type shots even when he’s not hot.