Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Blazers

8 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If lillard needs fans to wake him up then he’s got issues. 

What I want to know is where was ag the last six minutes. Riding the pine. Nice decision coach. Our second unit with Gordon is better than our starters. FACT 

I think Clifford just screwed up there. He wanted to play vucevic, Fournier, Ross, and Isaac but was compelled to play Augustin instead of just going no point guard. 

Unless Gordon blew a defensive rotation or got hurt or something I missed. I'm sure we'll hear about it

1 hour ago, Murphy13 said:

Gordon lacks the offensive consistency that Harris had, they're pretty similar with different nuances.  Gordon's defense is stuff of legend, but that's a different topic.  

You have a weird dislike of AG. Is he the main problem with this team? (And for the record, I loved Harris and hated trading him).

Missed this one. 128 points at home. Unacceptable home or away but damn. Lillard is good but I feel these are games we should win. 

On to the next I guess...

We really need consistency

8 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Every so often you start with the Gordon defense stuff and every time I provide considerable evidence to prove you wrong and every time you shrug your shoulders and fail to learn anything

The same for you.  Ultimately you just pick what you want to believe.  No one is saying he's bad at defense, you're just trying too hard to prove a point that doesn't exist.  

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

You have a weird dislike of AG. Is he the main problem with this team? (And for the record, I loved Harris and hated trading him).

I like him,  I just don't like his contract and his skill:athleticism ratio.  The main problem of this team is a lack of talent depth.

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Last night Gordon gave up 3 points, Augustin 18, Fournier 14, Grant 18, Isaac 9, Simmons 14, Bamba 20, Ross 2, vucevic 30

I was about to write this.  Vooch's 18 surrendered to Nurkic is the highest mark against one of our players this season.

I don’t see AG as a consistent defender or consistent on anything. He’s flashy yes, but doesn’t seem very efficient. The question we have to eventually ask ourselves is it better to trade him for a player like Kemba/Rozier and move Issac to the 4 where he may be better suited. I am higher on Issac then AG. 

• Downvote 1