Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Blazers

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

I guess life could be worse..... Go look at the Cleveland score tonight...... LOL

Why? We lost by 14. They are down  10 with 1 minute left in the game.

7 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I feel bad the disrespect he’s received. I hear he’s a super cool guy from people who have interacted with him. Clifford is using him to his strengths and it’s shows.

Yea. And idk who else noticed but when Bamba had that rebound put back when we were making our late push—Vuch was the FIRST person jumping out of his seat clapping for Bamba. 

Thats nice to see. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We're not going to be able to stop elite shooting point guards. That's not good but there's not a ton of Lillard types. 

Like you said good thing there aren't many of them.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Which means they'll start 0-5.... See it now.....??????

It is very early. That team is not as bad as the 0-5 record they currently have. That says a lot about their coach and how dependent they were on Lebron. But only two wins is all that separate them from us and Boston. They  have had injuries as well. 

I am more surprise on how Detroit started the season. They seem to be very well coach. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Harris couldn't defend like Gordon

Gordon lacks the offensive consistency that Harris had, they're pretty similar with different nuances.  Gordon's defense is stuff of legend, but that's a different topic.  

10 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Gordon lacks the offensive consistency that Harris had, they're pretty similar with different nuances.  Gordon's defense is stuff of legend, but that's a different topic.  

Every so often you start with the Gordon defense stuff and every time I provide considerable evidence to prove you wrong and every time you shrug your shoulders and fail to learn anything