Sign in to follow this  
DirtDan2012

Magic @ Boston Celtics

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

Isaac and Gordon LOCKED UP Tatum, brown, and Hayward. 23 points on 9/29 shooting

Hopefully will start putting to rest the posts as to "whether Isaac was a good draft pick for us".  This being his "rookie" year he will have some ups and downs as he learns the game but as he does (like tonight) and Bamba does too we will have the best frontline in the NBA creating matchup nightmares for opposing teams.  Just gotta find that PG via the draft or free agency and we will be set.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m nervous because he’s fooled me before and I ***** about him often, but if Vooch keeps this up, he’s an all-star.

That's a big if, but he's always had the ability. 

18 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m nervous because he’s fooled me before and I ***** about him often, but if Vooch keeps this up, he’s an all-star.

If Vuc keeps this up he's making an all NBA team

3 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

After that Hornets game I'd have bet good money we'd be 1-3 at this point. If we can stay at or around .500 I'd be more than happy.

Same here.

The Celtics looked awful. Maybe our defense was what made them look awful. Who knows with this team?

I'm just glad Isaac showed out and hit the dagger. I'm watching for player development. Wins or Losses don't matter to me right now