Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs hornets

I guess I'm the only one confident about tonight.  That was a confident post rally you all up.  Instead I get "we ain't blowing nobody out son" and "who said dat ****?".............lol.  The transcription is an obvious exaggeration.  

Currently, the Magic are on an unimpressive offensive drought.  Should I start a Fournier rant yet?  The Magic were playing great defense 3 minutes in but it stopped.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

I guess I'm the only one confident about tonight.  That was a confident post rally you all up.  Instead I get "we ain't blowing nobody out son" and "who said dat ****?".............lol.  The transcription is an obvious exaggeration.  

Currently, the Magic are on an unimpressive offensive drought.  Should I start a Fournier rant yet?  The Magic were playing great defense 3 minutes in but it stopped.  

Please do, Fournier is garbage!!!  I've had enough for a while now, these first 5 quarters of the year so far, forget about it. 

1 minute ago, sori4mvp12 said:

This offense is the walking dead right now.  My god how terrible!!!!

Ball movement completely sucks. 

Time to crack open my 1st beer I think. Our lack of offense is troubling. And then when we're throwing the ball around and making stupid mistakes like illegal screens were always going to struggle. 

1 minute ago, sori4mvp12 said:

This offense is the walking dead right now.  My god how terrible!!!!

Settling for quick jumpers will do that when your whole team is shooting poorly.