Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Gamethread: Magic vs Heat - SEASON PREMIERE

I know it’s just 1 game but there’s no way Bamba doesn’t get in that starting lineup sooner rather than later. Vuch isn’t a winning player. He just isn’t. How was he -17 today? Bamba was +13.  

Bamba brings so much more to the table. People say we need vuch’s offense but I think his offense is entirely overrated. Bamba isn’t a scrub on that end. 

• Like 1

Just now, HeHateMe said:

I know it’s just 1 game but there’s no way Bamba doesn’t get in that starting lineup sooner rather than later. Vuch isn’t a winning player. He just isn’t. How was he -17 today? Bamba was +13.  

Bamba brings so much more to the table. People say we need vuch’s offense but I think his offense is entirely overrated. Bamba isn’t a scrub on that end. 

We don't need vucevic's offense. 

It was a typical projection for a rookie center to be passive and lost. Bamba is much better today than he really should be as a rookie. This is unusual. We'd be fine with him starting

2 minutes ago, billy5783 said:

I only caught the 4th Quarter due to some work stuff. Didn’t seem like Isaac got much PT. What happened?

Got in foul trouble with bs calls early. Grant-Ross-Simmons-Gordon-Bamba played excellent and that lineup ate into his time more than you'd normally expect. 

If Bamba remains this calm and collected I don't think it will be too long till he starts. I think it will depend on how quickly he adds mass more than anything.

Bambas fundamental surprised me the most.  He was always in the right spots and made the right decisions.  Even on the pick and rolls with Simmons he would step back in the right spot for the pop if Simmons decided to kick it back out.