Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Gamethread: Magic vs Heat - SEASON PREMIERE

Just now, HeHateMe said:

Love sending those heat fans home with an L 

No doubt, but I am sour that we didn't give them the friggin spanking that  the 2nd unit put on them!

I don’t understand how l no matter what coach we have or what players we have, we always make it the Vuc and Fournier show down the stretch. Cannot wait till they are off this team.

• Upvote 1

Bamba and Ross were both gassed in the 4th but still think Clifford should have gone back to them after a few minutes sat on the bench resting. I really hope it doesnt take long for Bamba to take Vooch's starting spot.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Fournier wouldn't even look at AG during crunch time, and AG was having a fantastic game. I'm sick of this BS

That's how I felt during the preseason loss we had in. that close game.  We shouldn't have been setting plays for Fournier or vuc.  We should have lived or died by gordon

Just my opinion but I feel like the issue was that DJ was on the bench for a while which led to Fournier being the decision maker which should not happen

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We need to win games. High schoolers have only known terrible magic teams and good-great heat teams. It's going to be that way until we win

Collateral damage of a losing culture.  

5 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Fournier wouldn't even look at AG during crunch time, and AG was having a fantastic game. I'm sick of this BS

When they panic they fall back into buddy ball. It's tough. 

I don't mind them shooting the shots, Gordon was exhausted. But they need to be the result of ball movement and not Fournier throwing blind passes to vucevic and hoping he bails him out