The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

Just got back this morning from a Business trip in India.. the day after we beat Miami, I got to visit the sacred Hindu Kapaleeshwarar Temple in Chennai..  While I dont practice Hindu, they do have a wishing stone there where I might have requested some things on the Magic's behalf... Lets keep it going!!! GO MAGIC!!!

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Boston and Philly are dysfunctional, Milwaukee and Orlando have the brightest future moving forward, pur front office are magicians.

Hammond from our front office has a lot to do with them being who they are today also.. We are in excellent hands

11 hours ago, ML6 said:

You think your personal complaints are the reason the team has turned it around? 

let him take it haha

10 hours ago, MagicOne said:

My playoff odds have now dropped to 32 percent for the Magic. Everything is coming up roses for Charlotte. The Magic should drop the game tonight in Boston while the Hornets will beat a struggling Pistons team with a banged up Griffin. They will easily beat the Cavs in their next game. In conclusion Charlotte will beat the Magic as they always do in their building. Kemba gets what Kemba wants.  As I have stated numerous times the thing that cost the Magic a playoff spot was losing the 3 straight games to the Bulls, Cavs, and Knicks.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA MY MAN WRONG AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT...

9 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Can you break down your math?

IF HE IS 70 years old he can just about break down his food hahaha...

I am only messing around. So nobody start coming back with crap... MagicOne can handle it

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Y’all.... I’m at a bar in the Bronx, out here for work, I climb bridges and install monitoring systems on them and the Henry Hudson Bridge is next on the list... but, I just got my tab, and the total was $42.40... it’s a sign 

i am telling you it is a sign!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, MagicOne said:

I have a feeling that around 8:50 pm Eastern time a lot of us here will be cussing out Vooch and Evan and demanding that they be outta here next year. Horford and Irving. Two key words here.

wrong again Nostradamus hahahaha keep it coming fella

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Well, it looks like we won't be seeing Bamba back this year. I was wondering if we would see him in the playoffs. That fracture must be worse than we were let on. No worries though. Better to let him heal fully and bring him back when he is totally healthy. :-)

1 minute ago, Barnabas Smith said:

Well, it looks like we won't be seeing Bamba back this year. I was wondering if we would see him in the playoffs. That fracture must be worse than we were let on. No worries though. Better to let him heal fully and bring him back when he is totally healthy. :-)

That is just a meme i think from a old picture. He could play from what i heard on radio last week. But if he does not i am cool with it.