The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Hell no, playoffs or bust. Man I’d be sorely disappointed if we missed it after all this. 

Even though they probably won't make it this year. Nothing to be disappointed about. They still won 40 games and surprised a lot of people. It's the 3 straight losses to the Bulls, Cavs, and Knicks that cost them. Finishing 9th is the thing that really stinks.

• Downvote 3

12 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I now have our playoff odds at 23 percent here. If we lose to Boston that drops to 16 percent. Then after Charlotte knocks off the Cavs it drops to 7 percent heading into the showdown in Charlotte. I would give the Hornets a 93 percent chance to win that one.

You do know playoff odds are a result of a mathematical formula and not some guy in a room coming up with arbitrary figures, right?

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

If we win tonight I'm gonna bust his his balls to the point he's gonna cry.

Be nice DirtDan. We don't want to see you on channel 9 in an orange jump suit. Of course I know you would have a difficult time finding MagicOne. He is elusive . . .if you know what I mean.  :)

4 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I have a feeling that around 8:50 pm Eastern time a lot of us here will be cussing out Vooch and Evan and demanding that they be outta here next year. Horford and Irving. Two key words here.

Dude, are you here just to stir things up? Why don't you let things play out before you tally one in the "L" column.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

You do know playoff odds are a result of a mathematical formula and not some guy in a room coming up with arbitrary figures, right?

One word bro.

KEMBA.

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

No..... He just really works hard at it. I so wish I could block certain posters on this board.

You know you can block people right?

Just now, Barnabas Smith said:

Dude, are you here just to stir things up? Why don't you let things play out before you tally one in the "L" column.

It's because it's what he does..... Follow him through the game threads for the last 4 months... He pulls so much **** out of his ass it's not even funny. He's been called out on it on MULTIPLE occasions.

• Upvote 1