The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

U mean frank the tank and lamb got 41 points f u Detroit 

Lamb is the unappreciated hero on that club. They have such a good back court.

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

Just need one of the next two. PLEASE!

What ever happens as long as we finish out the season with high energy and make a game of it I will be happy. Preferably, I would like to see us blow out the Celtics so I can relax and enjoy the game, but that probably won't happen. If it comes down to Charlotte, I don't want to see a choke job. I want to see us give them a battle, and impose our will.

• Like 1

Just now, MagicOne said:

I now have our playoff odds at 23 percent here. If we lose to Boston that drops to 16 percent. Then after Charlotte knocks off the Cavs it drops to 7 percent heading into the showdown in Charlotte. I would give the Hornets a 93 percent chance to win that one.

Dude...

...when we win tonight, we’re not gonna let you waffle...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Lamb is the unappreciated hero on that club. They have such a good back court.

It’s probably mainly Nole bias in me, but it’s been great to see Dwane Bacon do what I thought he was capable of in the league 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s probably mainly Nole bias in me, but it’s been great to see Dwane Bacon do what I thought he was capable of in the league 

He's a fine addition to the club. Charlotte and Brooklyn are a lot a like. Both teams boast solid scoring guards both in the starting lineup and coming off the bench. I think Brooklyn's been more consistent this year which is why they're in the drivers seat right now.

4 minutes ago, Barnabas Smith said:

What ever happens as long as we finish out the season with high energy and make a game of it I will be happy. Preferably, I would like to see us blow out the Celtics so I can relax and enjoy the game, but that probably won't happen. If it comes down to Charlotte, I don't want to see a choke job. I want to see us give them a battle, and impose our will.

Hell no, playoffs or bust. Man I’d be sorely disappointed if we missed it after all this. 

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Dude...

...when we win tonight, we’re not gonna let you waffle...

If we win tonight I'm gonna bust his his balls to the point he's gonna cry.

I have a feeling that around 8:50 pm Eastern time a lot of us here will be cussing out Vooch and Evan and demanding that they be outta here next year. Horford and Irving. Two key words here.

• Downvote 2

Just now, MagicOne said:

I have a feeling that around 8:50 pm Eastern time a lot of us here will be cussing out Vooch and Evan and demanding that they be outta here next year. Horford and Irving. Two key words here.

We’re u born annoying?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

I didn't realize that Evan was going to be guarding Irving all night.

2 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Hell no, playoffs or bust. Man I’d be sorely disappointed if we missed it after all this. 

I will be disappointed, but as long as we finish strong, it won't be the end of the world for me. The plus side is that if we have come this far and don't make it then it will probably leave a sour taste in our guys mouth. My hope is they use it as motivation to work even harder this offseason, so next year we are in good shape and don't have to let it come down to the last 2 games. 

Just now, fan for too long 2 said:

We’re u born annoying?

No..... He just really works hard at it. I so wish I could block certain posters on this board.