The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Nothing at all prophetic here. They have the Pistons game won. They're gonna destroy the Cavs. And they own us in Charlotte. We have Boston and then we face them. Simple math.

Really.... It's only halftime in Detroit. They haven't won anything yet. Hell. Even if they do run the table it wouldn't surprise me if Detroit ends up on the outside looking in because of Griffin's injury.

We need to get this done ourselves. We can beat Boston. We can control our destiny. Let the Hornets do their thing. It is going to be tough playing them at their home. We need to do this today!

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

We need to get this done ourselves. We can beat Boston. We can control our destiny. Let the Hornets do their thing. It is going to be tough playing them at their home. We need to do this today!

We can beat either team. We've beaten both of them this year and if the Playoffs isn't motivation enough then maybe we just don't deserve to be there.

Let’s all get along, I’ve had my battles with ?4thewin, but at the end of the day it is a board of expression and we are all arm chair coaches. Kemba has been a real problem for us as Fournier says, he’s a mouser; I thought that was funny and accurate. Perhaps MCW will be The neutralizer with his length. We are not the same team we were earlier in the year. I expect a win. 

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

It’s all good y’all... we’re gonna beat Boston tonight. 

If we had Kemba I would feel more confident. 

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Boston scares me more then Charlotte.

In Boston there is Kyrie. In Charlotte there is Kemba ? Who do we got in crunch time ?