The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

40 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I read this earlier today. Says she came over late night after he tore his ACL. Super sketchy

Yea.. this could be a case of extorsion affecting both sides. The Rape accusations  is whats dangerous here. It doesnt matter if she waited 8 months to report it. But apparently there are emails and texts  exchanged between the two parties. Investigating that will clarify everything but anyway you look at this,  his career is in jeopardy.  

5 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

It's kind of weird but it's more advantageous for the magic to tie the heat than for the magic to have a better record than the heat. 

Because if the magic end up tied against the nets or Pistons then they hold the tiebreaker over us. But if it's a three team tie, the magic hold the tiebreaker over the other teams because they won the division

I think something similar happening with my Gators and the SEC East a few years back (in football). I think it was a three way tie one season and we won the tiebreaker, but would have lost it in a two way scenario. I might be remembering wrong though, forget what year it was. It looks like it's gonna be really close between us, Detroit, Miami, and Brooklyn (Charlotte might have too much ground to cover, but that last game with them could end up determining our season).

Huge night for the playoff push!! We steal this one, we could realistically gain a game on all 3 teams we’re up against. Heat in Boston, Pistons in Indiana, Nets hosting the Bucks. Let’s do this!

I think The Pistons and Nets will win their respective games. The Heat will have a tough one in Boston. 

We need to do our due diligence but It might not be a good night for us. All i want is for the Heat to lose.  But I will take the win against the Raptors in a heartbeat.  

The Heat are back to back on their last 2 games..

Tues vs 76ers & then in Brooklyn Wednesday.

random info for you all

The Nets have 1 back to back set this weekend..then have 2 and a bit days rest before facing the Heat at home in the final game..

Nets are at the Bucks and then at the Pacers on Saturday and Sunday..

just random little bits that could work in our favour also

IMO, the lack of team depth really showed last night against the Raptors. I know Fultz and Bamba are injured and we really don't know what we have, but even if they are healthy, are they enough? Since we need to give up assets to get assets,  how do we continue to build our team depth?