The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Why wouldn't Milwaukee just match brogdon though? If we offered 17 they could just match that, max Middleton, and be 7 million under the luxury tax before addressing Lopez and Mirotic. 

If they're worried about money wouldn't they just dump Snell before letting brogdon go?

I think it depends on their playoff run. Perhaps they wouldn’t want most of their money tied up in their current core of Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton and Giannis. Perhaps they see guys like Mirotic and Lopez as integral parts to their new style of play. They have some pretty difficult decisions to make.

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think it depends on their playoff run. Perhaps they wouldn’t want most of their money tied up in their current core of Bledsoe, Brogdon, Middleton and Giannis. Perhaps they see guys like Mirotic and Lopez as integral parts to their new style of play. They have some pretty difficult decisions to make.

Eh. I think that's wishful thinking

On 3/18/2019 at 12:17 AM, alwaystragic said:

yes he is. hezonja is bad, but not nearly as bad as that thing we have wearing number 10

this is in no way a compliment to mario, just the reality of our horrible starting shooting guard

Dude. You're delusional. Fournier has had a tough year offensively, but look at the body of work..... His defense has actually been better in my opinion then it ever has in the past. Mario can't even start for New *****ing York.

32 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude. You're delusional. Fournier has had a tough year offensively, but look at the body of work..... His defense has actually been better in my opinion then it ever has in the past. Mario can't even start for New *****ing York.

Yeah Fournier is still an above average starter for his position. Hes also one of the most clutch players in the league. His eye test can mess you up but the dude plays hard and makes a difference. We are a completely different team when hes playing well

44 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Yeah Fournier is still an above average starter for his position. Hes also one of the most clutch players in the league. His eye test can mess you up but the dude plays hard and makes a difference. We are a completely different team when hes playing well

Fournier is an average starter at the 2 position. Mario's a bench player on a bad team. People can **** on Evan all they want, but there's no comparison as far as their resumes are concerned.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Fournier is an average starter at the 2 position. Mario's a bench player on a bad team. People can **** on Evan all they want, but there's no comparison as far as their resumes are concerned.

I mean this year he's been crappy. But his crappy year has been better than Mario's year in every statistical category except for defensive rebounding. 

Mario remains frustrating because he flashes every skill you'd ever want in a player except for ability to actually put together a good game more than once every several games. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean this year he's been crappy. But his crappy year has been better than Mario's year in every statistical category except for defensive rebounding. 

Mario remains frustrating because he flashes every skill you'd ever want in a player except for ability to actually put together a good game more than once every several games. 

Mario's problem is from the neck up....