The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I mean, Briscoe can’t shoot either and the 2nd unit was significantly better with him over Grant. Guess we’ll see how MCW fits in

Couldn’t agree more. Briscoe had a sneaky good impact on our second unit 

I like the move if for no other reason than it confirms that management sees what we all can clearly see. Same thing with Fultz at the deadline. Of course I’d optimistically like to believe this management drafts Danny Granger in 2005 instead of Fran Vasquez, and that’s even factoring in the length. Regardless,  at least the effort should be there from MCW and,  as has already been stated, we have no backup PG at the moment 

18 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Charles Barkley just said on TNT that the Orlando Magic is going to make the playoffs.

He would be correct then!

Watching Heat-Bucks. Miami up 25-8 and 5/5 on threes. Winslow just hit a shot clock beating 30 foot heave. Could be one of those nights.

23 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Watching Heat-Bucks. Miami up 25-8 and 5/5 on threes. Winslow just hit a shot clock beating 30 foot heave. Could be one of those nights.

13 point game. Whitesides and Dragic come off their bench now and Winslow plays starting point. So weird ...

41 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yeah, Miami has definitely gotten hot at the right time. I guess if we handle our business and get to 38 - 40 wins and they still get in ahead of us we just have to tip our caps and move on.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, Miami has definitely gotten hot at the right time. I guess if we handle our business and get to 38 - 40 wins and they still get in ahead of us we just have to tip our caps and move on.

If that’s the case we can point to the ugly losses we took the past 2 weeks. Just hasn’t been enough intensity and fight from our vets that are supposed to be leading this team to the playoffs.