The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

As long as AG plays to his strength which is defense, back downing in paint and an evolving 3; leave the shot creation to the guards and JI. Like I’ve heard before he is more Draymond Green then Paul George.

Who does Fultz remind everyone of? Can’t really put a finger on it. Deceptively explosive. Not Uber quick but quick. Good defensive instincts. Good vision. Slasher. I dunno.

15 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Wow. Washington has no 50 win seasons in the last 30 years. 

Anyone else find it odd that Gilbert Arenas isnt on the all time wizards roster on NBA 2k19?

13 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Name your MVP. 

Looking at the numbers and standings, right now I’d go:

1. Antetokounmpo

2. George

3. Durant

Harden is a media darling but a chucker in my book.

1. Take Giannis off that team they arguably go from 1st to 9th in the conference. I think he wins it especially if they finish 1st. 

4 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Talk about bad missed calls, this is one of the worst I've seen in over 50 years of watching basketball. In defense of the refs it was ONLY 5 steps.

There was a report from the refs defending the no-call saying "The offensive player gathers with his right foot on the ground. He then takes two legal steps, before losing control of the ball. After regaining possession, a player is allowed to regain his pivot foot and pass or shoot prior to that foot returning to the ground."

3 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

There was a report from the refs defending the no-call saying "The offensive player gathers with his right foot on the ground. He then takes two legal steps, before losing control of the ball. After regaining possession, a player is allowed to regain his pivot foot and pass or shoot prior to that foot returning to the ground."

He looks like he's tucking it in like a running back LOL.

11 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

I think the NBA officials Twitter account was making a joke based on all the discussion about harden's traveling and thought everyone would get the joke because it's obviously a travel. 

At least I hope so

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

I think the NBA officials Twitter account was making a joke based on all the discussion about harden's traveling and thought everyone would get the joke because it's obviously a travel. 

At least I hope so

No, they then started explaining the "fumble" rule to explain why it was legal.  They mean it.

28 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Who does Fultz remind everyone of? Can’t really put a finger on it. Deceptively explosive. Not Uber quick but quick. Good defensive instincts. Good vision. Slasher. I dunno.

Someone by the name of Russell Westbrook :)

It feels so ****ty to criticize the refs, because they really do have a tough job.  I wouldn't want to do it.  But they bring so much more scrutiny upon themselves with stuff like this.

They need to just own it when they're wrong.  They would be viewed so much more favorably if they just took it on the chin from time to time.  "We always strive to eliminate mistakes from the game, but unfortunately human error will always play a part.  In this case, we missed it."