The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Only problem is that this same article says the Magic should be building around Nikola Vucevic, as he is the only border-line all-star on the roster, instead of waiting for the younger players to develop. Hard to buy into his analysis of Boston and completely disregard his analysis of us. 

1 hour ago, KRISH10 said:

This is partly why I cant stand VUC and EF on this team... Am I the only one who thinks this is a big deal ?

You can obviously see Evan sitting by himself, but there’s a dude between Isaac and Bamba that I think is Vucevic, you just can’t see his face. Also, don’t see Ross anywhere.

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

You can obviously see Evan sitting by himself, but there’s a dude between Isaac and Bamba that I think is Vucevic, you just can’t see his face. Also, don’t see Ross anywhere.

Yeah didn’t think about Ross, just noticed he’s in the row ahead of EF looking back, but the big guy behind is Khem Birch 

On 1/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, KRISH10 said:

Yeah didn’t think about Ross, just noticed he’s in the row ahead of EF looking back, but the big guy behind is Khem Birch 

You're reading way too much into the photo in my opinion.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 2:07 PM, KRISH10 said:

I heard Vuc was pooping in the bathroom when this photo was taken. 

Posted in trade thread, but thought I'd post here too.

Do people on here think we dont like VUC just because?

I think some people on this message board forget who the real VUC is. I even catch myself sometimes thinking maybe we should resign him after this season and then I snap out of it. 

This guy has been extremely lazy on defense the last couple of years. We have been a laughing stock around the league when it comes to interior defense, not to mention his love affair with EF and their selfish 2 man game. 

Could Clif have brought out the best in VUC sure, but I would bet on it being a contract year.

16 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Posted in trade thread, but thought I'd post here too.

Do people on here think we dont like VUC just because?

I think some people on this message board forget who the real VUC is. I even catch myself sometimes thinking maybe we should resign him after this season and then I snap out of it. 

This guy has been extremely lazy on defense the last couple of years. We have been a laughing stock around the league when it comes to interior defense, not to mention his love affair with EF and their selfish 2 man game. 

Could Clif have brought out the best in VUC sure, but I would bet on it being a contract year.

I wouldn't be mad to see him gone, but he's the ONLY consistent offensive threat we have. And I say this as a former Vuc hater

He's better at defense than Jokic and a little worse at offense. Even if this is a contract year, I don't see his production dropping much if at all.

With all of that said, he's been here for like 7 years and we've never made the playoffs.

Our team is full of question marks and I don't pretend to have the answers