The Neighborhood Bully

2018-19 Official Season Discussion Thread

If We were to trade any of the BIG I would trade Gordon. Trade him for rozier and the kings pick? Who says no? Gordon’s offence is meh 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This article fires me up bleacher reports writers are mindless main stream media children 

11 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I have to admit in the off-season I was all for trading JI because of injury concerns. Now that we've seen that he can bounce back without much down time there is no way I would trade him for anything less than a star. I'm hoping that we keep and develop BIG together and are able to piece together a great back court to go with them through other trades and picks.

I've been one of his biggest detractors but moving him for the likes of Rozier and our pick is so stupid not even we would do it.

It's funny about being in the mix for the playoffs and having a need because we are going to be linked to every available PG out there and the media believes we are so desperate for one that we are willing to get screwed to do so. These next few months are gonna be full of a lot of bull**** we are gonna have to sift through. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

I've been one of his biggest detractors but moving him for the likes of Rozier and our pick is so stupid not even we would do it.

It's funny about being in the mix for the playoffs and having a need because we are going to be linked to every available PG out there and the media believes we are so desperate for one that we are willing to get screwed to do so. These next few months are gonna be full of a lot of bull**** we are gonna have to sift through. 

was for Rozier and us being sent a pick not sending 1. But yh i will pass on it

20 minutes ago, harley said:

If We were to trade any of the BIG I would trade Gordon. Trade him for rozier and the kings pick? Who says no? Gordon’s offence is meh 

I'm not trading any of Bamba, Gordon, or Isaac. 

That would be a pretty terrible trade. Why trade Gordon for Rozier when we could sign Rozier this summer 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, WarDamnMagic said:

This article fires me up bleacher reports writers are mindless main stream media children 

Its becoming to common.  Any drama revolving around another teams vulnerability of letting a player go for nothing leads to Magic trading "insert recently drafted player here" + "hypothetical pick" + "filler asset here".   None of our players have any worth so trade them for nothing because you're the Magic.  If they're worth something, trade them to the better team because surely the Magic don't deserve that worthwhile player for their future. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not trading any of Bamba, Gordon, or Isaac. 

That would be a pretty terrible trade. Why trade Gordon for Rozier when we could sign Rozier this summer 

Yeah I’m on the fence with that. I don’t mind Gordon but I still think the kings pick will fall top 10. 2 for 1 deal. I just can’t watch Grant any longer. Need a new PG fast 

22 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

was for Rozier and us being sent a pick not sending 1. But yh i will pass on it

Yea misread that thanks. Point still remains. Gonna be a ugly couple months!

With Vooch out tonight we are going to need to see bigger roles for Isaac and Bamba and especially AG.

I am confident AG shows out tonight with a near triple double around 27/16/8

10 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Its becoming to common.  Any drama revolving around another teams vulnerability of letting a player go for nothing leads to Magic trading "insert recently drafted player here" + "hypothetical pick" + "filler asset here".   None of our players have any worth so trade them for nothing because you're the Magic.  If they're worth something, trade them to the better team because surely the Magic don't deserve that worthwhile player for their future. 

It’s ridiculous man. Honestly the guys at Barstool are way better than they are. Dan Katz (Big Kat) the other day was gushing over how good Isaac has been playing and how his potential is through the roof. He’s a huge Chicago guy and and one of the guests on his show asked if he would rather have him or Lauri Markkanen and he went on to say how much more talented Isaac is and this was the day after Lauri hit his game winner too. 

Interesting defensive stat (obviously not everything, but definitely something)-

Both Simmons and Isaac are in the top 20 defensive field goal difference of players who have seen at least 150 shots where they are the main defender.

Opposing players field goal % is 6.7% lower when Simmons is the main defender and 6% lower when Isaac is the main defender.

Watching how Isaac moves on defense, I just cant help but think that he truly could be a generational talent on the defensive end. He is already really really good.

• Like 1